Autism Inclusive is run entirely by volunteers who give up their time to help but we still need more. As a small charity we also have to fundraise all of our own money to run the clubs we offer and provide a variety of different projects for our members.
Any volunteer help would be gratefully received and there are numerous ways in which you can help.
- Donate items for Raffles or Tombolas
- Donations of toys and/or board games for the clubs
- Sponsored events (bake sale, 5k run)
- Hold a Fashion Show / Quiz Night / Afternoon Tea
- Asking companies for donations of goods / services
- Supermarket bag packing session
- Donation bucket collection
- Help at events and fundraisers (ie parties)
As a volunteer, you do not need to commit set hours and many fundraising activities can be done as a one off. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or have any items to donate, please email us at email@example.com and we will get in touch as soon as we can.
Remember all of your help and donations will go towards ensuring our groups and members can enjoy themselves and feel comfortable in a safe environment. Most members are parents or carers of children with Autism or Asperger’s, or adults on the spectrum themselves. You can help change the lives of these people!