WORKSHOP – ADHD
May 14 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm£10
TEDx Speaker Andrew Whitehouse is a specialist in neurological diversity and provides interventions for professionals, parents and young people with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and related conditions.
What to expect from this two-hour afternoon workshop:
- What is ADHD? The key features of ADHD.
- Strategies and interventions for adapting the sensory environment to meet the behavioural needs of children and adults with ADHD/ADD.
- Why children and adults with ADHD/ADD need Visual Interventions and how they can benefit from them.
- An investigation into the type of language and presentation suitable for the needs of children and adults with ADHD/ADD.
- Promoting positive behaviour through effective communication.
To comply with current Covid-19 regulations, places will be limited so please book now to avoid disappointment.
We ask that children do not attend this event.